Sarah is a member of the SRA; she holds an MSC in Applied Criminology and a BA in Criminology both from the University of Leicester.
Since joining CFE Sarah has worked on a number of projects including:
- An Impact evaluation of Leadership and Volunteering programmes for the Youth Sport Trust
- Tamworth and Lichfield Economic Partnership Support for Tamworth Borough Council and Lichfield District Council
- Consultancy support for Groundwork UK
- Offenders in Custody Apprenticeship Pilot Evaluation on behalf of the National Apprenticeship Service
- Evaluation of the Enterprising People, Enterprising Places (EP2) Programme on behalf of Regeneration East Midlands
- Staying In, Moving Up: Employment Retention and Progression for the London Development Agency
- LLDD data analysis for the Skills Funding Agency
Prior to joining CFE, Sarah worked as a research assistant at Perpetuity Research and Consultancy International and carried out tasks such as data analysis, literature reviews and project support.