Impact evaluation of Leadership and Volunteering programmes
Youth Sport Trust
CFE has been commissioned by the Youth Sport Trust to conduct an impact evaluation of their Leadership and Volunteering programmes.
The aim of the research is to evaluate the overall effectiveness and impact of the Step into Sport, Young Ambassadors, Young Officials and Event Volunteering projects in terms of:
- the diversity of young people participating in sport
- the personal, social and academic achievements of young people
- the number of young people participating in sport
CFE will undertake the evaluation using the following methodology:
- Desk-based review & stakeholder consultation
- Surveys and in-depth interviews with young leaders and volunteers and programme participants
- Surveys and in-depth interviews with programme delivery staff, National Governing Bodies (NGBs), Headteachers and mentors
- Case study development focused on evidencing best practice, operational impact and young people’s impact
The project will run from June 2010 to August 2011.
For more information about the project, contact Hayley Lamb on 0116 229 3300.